Denali Park Zipline
Provide guests with the first impression of Denali Park Zipline, whether it is in person at the Tour Office, over the phone, or through an email. They don’t just naturally excel at interacting with people, they love meeting and chatting with folks from all over the world! Tour Representatives are responsible for taking online and over-the-phone bookings, answering customer inquiries, and maintaining tour schedules using an online reservation system. They greet customers, check individuals and groups in, assist with retail sales, and prepare individuals and groups for their tour. Central to the role is networking with a variety of agents, from large cruise ships to small travel agencies, and coordinating guest itineraries with other adventure companies in Denali. This position is great for people who love challenges, thrive in fast-paced environments, and enjoy engaging with people.
- Establish a warm and friendly relationship with guests in person, on the phone, or via e-mail
- Manage reservations through an online reservation system
- Be knowledgeable of all aspects of the tour to assist customers in booking tours and properly answer all customer inquiries
- Assist with retail sales including the management of cash, credit cards, and POS system
- Help prepare guests for their tour by ensuring all guests meet participant requirements and tactfully handle situations where guests do not meet requirements
- Solve problems that invariably arise with logistics, tour coordination, large group booking, rescheduling, and customer service issues.
- Compose and send out correspondence
- Effectively communicate with Shuttle Drivers and Tour Managers
- Work as a team with other Tour Representatives
- Assist with facility upkeep and maintenance including cleaning and organizing
- Plan, coordinate, and carry out special events
- High school degree or equivalent and at least 18 years of age
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to establish warm and friendly relationships with guests
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and previous cash register/POS experience
- Maintain professional appearance at all times and represent the company in a positive way
- The ability to work well under stress and pressure.
- Position uses company vehicles, so a clean driving record is needed.
- Applicants with experience in customer service, sales, and/or reservations will be given priority.
For more info, & to apply, visit link below & click the ‘Apply Now’ button: