Cool Jobs (“we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We have developed specific policies and procedures to ensure that the information you provide to us through our website is collected and maintained in a manner that respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains these important policies and procedures.
We collect information about your use of our site through the use of “cookies.” The information collected by cookies helps us monitor the number of visitors to CoolJobs.com. In addition, we utilize cookies to save your login information and enable certain features of CoolJobs.com. Note that your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. Setting your web browser to reject all cookies may prevent you from using all portions of the site, or enjoying its full functionality.
We may also use tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email (web beacons) that collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of the CoolJobs.com site and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers — as well as your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. The information collected by web beacons allows us to monitor the number of people using the CoolJobs.com site, selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, as well as the number of people who are opening our emails, and for what purposes.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the CoolJobs.com site. We use the information collected by such services to enhance usability on CoolJobs.com. Such services do not collect personal information that you do not voluntarily enter into the site, and they do not track your browsing habits across websites that do not use their services.
What personal information does CoolJobs.com collect?
CoolJobs.com collects personal information about you when you do any of the following:
- You choose to share your personal information with us to use our site.
- You request information from us.
- You sign up for newsletters or our email list.
- You make an inquiry.
- You participate in a survey or promotion.
- You otherwise contact or interact with us.
This personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number and other information you voluntarily provide to us. We may combine the information you provide to us with information (1) from and about you that we automatically collect when you use this or other sites affiliated with CoolJobs.com, (2) from third parties, or (3) from other online and offline sources.
How does CoolJobs.com use the personal information it collects online?
We use personal information collected online for various functions, including but not limited to:
- Fulfilling your requests for products or services.
- Offering products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Customizing the content, advertising and services to your preferences.
- Sending you solicitations, product announcements, and similar materials that may be of interest to you (you may “opt out” of receiving these materials).
- Sending you certain e-mail messages critical to your use of the Services, such as system status updates or order confirmations (because these messages contain important information, you may not be able to “opt out” of receiving such messages).
- Sending you certain e-mail messages from third party advertisers (such third-party advertisements are distributed by Cool Jobs on behalf of our advertisers).
- “Pre-populating” forms that are displayed for the purpose of collecting individual data by Cool Jobs and/or its sponsors.
- Billing, account maintenance, and record-keeping purposes.
- Improving our customer service and service offerings.
- In addition, we may collect and use information for analytic purposes, market research or marketing purposes, as allowed by law. We may use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, which may include contacting you to notify you of our current or future services.
We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to CoolJobs.com or our services. Further, we might also use your information to let you know about other services we offer that may be of interest to you and we may contact you by mail, telephone or fax, as well as by email. We do collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our site.
Your choices about collection and use of information
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information. In such an event, you can still access and use some of the Services; however you will not be able to access and use certain key features of the Services that require your personal information.
When you register on our site, you consent to receive email messages from us. At any time, you can choose to opt out of receiving commercial or promotional emails from us by clicking on the link in the email communication attached for that purpose, or by contacting us with your request to opt out via email or by voice at 404-233-0370. You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future.
It may take up to 10 (ten) days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you transactional and relationship emails, such as service announcements, administrative notices and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications, will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change you preferences directly with that third party.
You can also control information collected by cookies. See the “cookies” section above for information about declining or deleting cookies.
Third Party Links
We store all traffic data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We will retain your personal information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. At any time, you may remove your personal information or instruct us to remove it, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to CoolJobs.com from our servers. CoolJobs.com tools that collect and store personal information allow you to correct, update or review information you have submitted by going back to the specific tool, logging-in and making the desired changes. We will also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us by email or postal mail below:
1995 North Park Place, Suite 425
Atlanta, GA 30339