- Date Posted: January 31, 2023
- Location: Raton, New Mexico
- Housing Offered: Not Mention
- Experience: Not Mention
- Website: https://www.tedturner.com
- Phone: (877) 288-7637
The Youth & Family Event Coordinator job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Represent Vermejo and Ted Turner Reserves in a positive manner, promoting the Reserves’ sustainability and conservation mission.
- Oversee Guest Experiences for youth and coordinate across all departments to ensure seamless and consistent execution.
- Act as lead guide for youth and family guest experiences.
- Create clear expectations for the delivery of youth and family experiences, prepare guide training materials, and facilitate guide training and development to ensure the highest standards.
- Partner with department leaders to tailor current Guest Experience offerings to be age inclusive.
- Design materials, including but not limited to Jr. Trackers Field Guide, Match the Hatch Guide, Coloring Books, and Craft Kits.
- Manage inventory of supplies necessary for all Youth & Family Guest Experiences.
- Participate in planning sessions with Sales & Marketing Team, Rooms Division, and Guest Experience Managers to improve and establish new programming ideas.
- Assist the Reserve Ambassador team in building guest itineraries that relate to Youth & Family
- Oversee requests for childcare outside of Guest Experience offerings.
- Assist the Guest Experience Department with projects and guiding opportunities when Youth & Family house guest count is low.
- Assist with children and family programming for holidays, groups, and special events.
- All other duties as assigned.