Rancho de los Caballeros
Wrangler position overview:
Great communication skills and a positive attitude are an absolute requirement. You must be willing to learn and be extremely adaptable. Two years of horse experience WITH guest interaction is requested. You must enjoy people as much as you enjoy horses! Guest interaction is 90% of your job at our Ranch. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: day-to-day care of the tack room, corrals, and horses; accurate knowledge of the Rancho de los Caballeros trail system as well as each individual trail; provide instruction and assistance to all guests with safety being the number one priority; safely and competently guide trail rides for up to 10 guests at a time; work special functions such as team penning and desert cookouts as scheduled. Please include a brief explanation of your horse experience.
Where old and new friends come together! We are an exceptional “service team” dedicated to providing outstanding guest experiences filled with tradition and true western hospitality resulting in lifelong memories and loyalty! We preserve the natural beauty of the desert and strive to give a true western experience to our guests while providing a professional level of appearance and service. Our team is a family supporting one another in a positive work experience, creating life time memories for our guests and our staff.
- Respect – Our success is based on a mutual respect for each other’s individuality and talents. We are approachable and empathize with the concerns and needs of our guests and team.
- Integrity – We act with integrity at all times, thus creating trust, honesty, openness, and sincerity.
- Service – We are passionate about service and work with great enthusiasm to enhance the experiences of our guests and team.
- Team – We act as a team supporting all areas of the Ranch in our UNIFIED goal of creating exceptional guest service.
- Environment – We support each other in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. We act in the best interest of our surroundings and support local green programs.
For more information, and to apply, visit link below:
More info here as well: