Silver Dollar City
We are looking for Work Campers who bring a strong work ethic, award winning customer service, and a taste for fun! This isn’t your typical job! We are an award-winning theme park that will provide the most fun job you’ll ever have. We would love for you to join us this Fall and Christmas season. We are open through January 2nd, 2021.
Silver Dollar City is an 1880’s themed amusement park located near Branson, Missouri. We present world-class festivals. The 100-acre park has 12 stage venues, 30 rides and attractions, 12 restaurants, and 60 shops. Opportunities here include Ride Operators, Food Service, & Parade Characters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Use equipment or machine assigned to complete tasks in a particular area.
- Provide specific, clear instructions to guests as needed to ensure their safety.
- Clean, maintain work/break area.
- Provide excellent guest service and handles guest concerns/questions as they come up.
- In some cases, will ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Remain flexible to train and work in multiple areas. Must be willing to change assignments with little or no notice to cover staffing shortages.
- Make customers feel welcome and appreciated.
- Maintain a themed environment.
- Implement shop closing/cleaning procedures.
- Maintain positive, helpful relationships with teammates.
- Assist guests by answering questions, providing product information, and being available for related services.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuously exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather);
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
- Occasionally exposed to extreme heat or cold (non-weather).
- Occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- – – While performing the duties of this job the employee may–
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Continuously required to stand and walk
- Use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb, bend, squat, twist or sit
- Free admission to Silver Dollar City
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
- Eligible full-time employees also receive health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k)
For more information, and to apply, visit link below:
Apply via link