- Date Posted: January 6, 2022
- Location: , Giant Sequoia,California
- Company: Montecito Sequoia Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $15.00 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: 1–2 yrs
- Website: http://www.mslodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (559) 565-3388
Montecito Sequoia Lodge
We are looking for additional team members for our Winter Program Staff at Montecito Sequoia Lodge. Ideal candidates will have some experience with teaching outdoor skills such as archery, arts and crafts, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and more! Our fall and winter program runs from August through May, so we‚Äôd love for qualified candidates to start immediately.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- (Fall): Teaching archery, air riflery, arts and crafts, and kids groups
- (Winter): Running the Ski Shop, teaching kids ski lessons, teaching kids snowboard lessons, leading snowshoe hikes, sledding, general snow play
- There are also daily evening activities such as s’mores, bingo, trivia, movie night, and dances throughout the fall and winter seasons.
All staff members live on site in staff housing and are provided meals as part of our compensation package.
- High School Diploma
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Excellent verbal communication with children and adults
- Comfortable in the outdoors
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- WFR Certified
- Knowledge of Experiential/Outdoor Education, Outdoor Activities and Winter Sports
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations: All staff members are required to be fully vaccinated. Masks must be worn indoors at this time.