- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The purpose of the Warehouse Delivery Assistant is to receive, organize, safeguard, store and deliver daily shipments of inventories.
- Assist in receiving inventory and non-inventory items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Clean warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
- Deliver a variety of items to Yellowstone Club recipients for the purpose of distributing items from internal or external sources.
- Drive vehicles (e.g., truck, van, forklift, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
- Load and unload delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
- Maintain delivery vehicles (e.g., checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Maintain records (e.g., delivery log, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing reliable resource information.
- Transport a variety of items for the purpose of receiving and/or delivering materials on both scheduled and unscheduled pickup and delivery routes.
- Work with warehouse staff to strategically organize and stage inventories, and furniture, fixtures and equipment in the
- Conduct inventory counts.