- Date Posted: July 20, 2020
- Location: , St. Augustine, FL
- Company: Historic Tours of America
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: Apply via link
Historic Tours of America
The Detailer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Washing, scrubbing, polishing, cleaning and detailing vehicles with the appropriate cleaning products and chemicals utilizing pressure washers, buffers and sanders.
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspections and install/repairs to building, grounds and building equipment.
- Perform general maintenance duties that may include, gathering and emptying trash; servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms; clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; strip, seal, finish and polish floors; clean windows and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges or squeegees; dust furniture, walls, fixtures and office machines; sweep outdoor walkways, trim vegetation/grass and keep grounds free of liter and weeds.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly and if maintenance is necessary determine the type of tool and equipment needed to fix the problem.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Shall be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in cramped spaces and under a vehicle while lying on your back , lift, lower and carry items that typically weigh 25 – 50 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance, varying distances.
For full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
About Historic Tours of America:
Historic Tours of America, Inc. is an entertainment company which provides historically oriented vacation experiences for our guests through the operation of trolleys, street trains, high speed ferry, themed retail stores, festival marketplaces and other historic tourist attractions in Key West, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; San Diego, California; Savannah, Georgia; Washington DC and St. Augustine, Florida. Our strategy is to capitalize on the Historic Tours of America brand, while focusing on heritage tourism. In this process, we will maintain our emphasis on guest communication and satisfaction, product value, superior vehicles and industry trends to profitably expand our entertainment business in each of the cities in which we currently operate and in other vacation destinations across the United States.