- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The primary function of the Mountain Access team is to combine the best of access management, guest tracking, front desk, and guest services to ensure Members and guests enjoy a seamless visit to YC and a successful on-mountain experience.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Learn and understand the software systems for the Member database, ski passes, and vehicle cards.
- Gather and manage Member and guest visit information, review for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities, update Member database, and create access cards.
- Understand and effectively complete guest registration requirements.
- Manage registrants and visit data within the Access Dashboard.
- Track and log ski pass use for internal personnel.
- Answer and address Member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by email and telephone.
- Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective Members to obtain and disperse information.
- Seek most efficient manner in which to meet and exceed Member expectations.
- Receive and distribute accurate and timely information regarding access systems, ski terrain, and lifts.
- Interface with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of Members and Club visitors at all times.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with teammates, supervisors, and managers.
- Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Long hours above and beyond posted shifts may be required due to business demands.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property-wide procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable and respectful working relationship with all company employees in order to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a fast-paced, team-focused environment
- Experience working at a large club, resort, or private facility
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and experience with learning and navigating software programs quickly and effectively
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please visit our website to apply.