- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Stowe, Vermont
- Company: STOWE MOUNTAIN RESORT
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com
STOWE MOUNTAIN RESORT
Retail Rental Associates are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service by assisting customers with rental equipment.
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe Mountain Resort is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining.
Come join the team at Stowe Mountain Resort – your adventure starts here.
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events – Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
Please visit our website to apply.