Greystone Castle Sporting Club
Full-time position with competitive salary, housing/utilities, health care, phone and ranch vehicle. Available immediately.
As part of the management team, the Operations Manager is responsible for all hunting, fishing and maintenance activities:
- Coordinate lodging with the Facilities Manager for all hunting and fishing activities.
- Supervise and coordinate Guide assignments for all hunts.
- Hire Guides to support hunting and fishing activities.
- Plan for and order animal inventory to support hunting and fishing activities.
- Manage whitetail inventory to produce trophy species.
- Manage all animal inventories.
- Submit budget lines for all hunting, fishing and maintenance line items.
- Maintain responsible spending within budget.
- Manage and plan for all ranch maintenance.
- Guide sporting clays, special events, tours, and other various duties related to the operation of a commercial hunting operation as directed by GM.
- Ensure owner visits are planned for and supported.
- Manage Texas Parks and Wildlife MLDP harvest reports and CWD requirements.
- Supervise care of upland birds.
- Manage activities of ranch property.
- Supervise various construction projects.
- Assist in other activities as assigned by the GM.
Contact: Patrick Wall