- Date Posted: November 4, 2021
- Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
- Company: Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: No
- Website: https://www.pontevedra.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club is seeking a lifeguard for our exclusive property located on the northeast coast of Florida, A Florida landmark since opening in 1928, the charming 300-acre resort is in the picturesque seaside village of Ponte Vedra Beach, just 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville.
- Identify potential accident hazards.
- Be alert or prevent accidents (risk management).
- Enforce all ocean/pool rules in a consistent manner.
- Handle discipline situations with courtesy and fairness.
- Respond quickly, intelligently, decisively and in accordance with established emergency and accident management procedures.
- Administer first aid and CPR as required.
- Communicate with other lifeguards and supervisors.
- Facilitate public relations with a positive and professional attitude, courtesy and tact.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Attend all training as required.
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding certification
- Certified in first aid, CPR and AED
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Experience in public facility management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- Available to work weekends/holidays
Benefits include Dry Cleaning/Laundry, Free Parking and the Staff Cafe.
About Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
Offering 262 luxurious rooms and suites, premier golf and tennis programs and an indulgent spa, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club has been the seaside destination of choice for four generations of guests. The Inn is celebrated as one of the great Florida resorts — a refuge for recreation, relaxation, romance and reflection; a family vacation favorite; and, a premier year-round option for weddings, social events, business meetings, corporate retreats and incentive outings.
Just the mere mention of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club conjures up images of quiet opulence, stateliness and history. A Florida landmark since its celebrated opening in 1928, this 300 acre oceanfront club is a perfect refuge where world-class recreation, classic cuisine and organized activities abound. It’s here that four generations of members have delighted in the Ponte Vedra experience where social grace and casual elegance are more a way of life than a slogan.
To apply for this position, please visit our employment website.