Garden & Gun (Media Company)
Garden & Gun seeks an organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented individual to support the efforts of the marketing department in the role of Integrated Marketing Coordinator. The perfect candidate is creative, has a positive attitude, pays extreme attention to detail and has a desire to become fully engaged with a dynamic brand and exciting projects. This is a great role for someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing all while pushing the boundaries and continuing to help shape important initiatives for the organization.
The position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and execute print, digital, social + experiential marketing for G&G brand extensions: Fieldshop by Garden & Gun, The Garden & Gun Club franchise, Garden & Gun Society and any additional extensions as they develop
- Record, analyze, and report marketing plan performance
- Assist with research, execution, and recaps of digital programs as needed
- Manage digital and print media kit updates
- Provide administrative support and assist with marketing department tasks and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital media, marketing, or other relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks, and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Experience with InDesign and Adobe programs preferred
To apply: For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to our email address.
View more info on the position here: https://gardenandgun.com/extras/job-opening-integrated-marketing-coordinator-3/