- Date Posted: January 31, 2023
- Location: Bayfield, Colorado
- Salary: $40,000 - $60,000 / year + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Previous experience required
- Website: https://pineriverlodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (970) 884-2563
Housekeeping Manager– Pine River Lodge
Job Purpose: Clean and supervise work activities of cleaning personnel ensuring clean, orderly attractive cabins and surroundings.
- Obtains a list of vacant cabins to be cleaned and check-ins to prepare/prioritize work assignments. Advises manager, and desk clerk of rooms ready for check-ins.
- Assigns housekeepers their duties and inspects work for quality.
- oversees cleaning supplies & linen stock to ensure adequate supplies. Issues supplies & equipment to workers.
- Maintain cleaning vehicles
- Examines cabins, bathrooms, bedrooms, halls, kitchens, and outside areas to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment and makes recommendations to management.
- Trains new employees
- Assists in controlling expenses by the housekeeping department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of housekeeping experience in a commercial environment in a supervisory and cleaning capacity
E-Mail resume to [email protected]