Ocean Reef Club
To oversee all aspects of the Ocean Reef Club’s Pickleball operations. This position is directly responsible for creating, promoting, and implementing a dynamic and robust pickleball program for Club Members.
- In addition to the following duties and responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the entire Ocean Reef Club Pickleball program. Implementing a premier program that includes, but is not limited to; daily and weekly programs, dynamic and progressive lessons, special events, tournaments, club-wide promotion, facility maintenance and presentation, and event promotion.
- Creation of a robust program of events, that is attractive and engaging for all levels of Club Players.
- The ability to compete at a top-tier level is imperative.
- Effective on-court communication skills and playing abilities are required. The ability successfully improve the pickleball playing abilities of participants is imperative.
- Provide the ability to assess players’ strengths and weakness, and provide members with accurate rankings.
- Maintain warm and inviting relationships with Club Members.
- Maintain a supportive and symbiotic relationship with tennis pros, pro shop attendants, and court maintenance personnel.
- Works closely with the other department team members, Club Management and Member Committees to design, develop, and maintain a pickleball program and operation that is in keeping with all other top-tier Ocean Reef Club offerings.
- Provide Pickleball hits, lessons, and progressive training programs to members and guests.
- Coordinates, promotes, and implements engaging events for ORC Members and invited guests.
- Effective and ongoing communication with the Director of Tennis on matters relating to all departmental operations.
- Prescribe and coordinate schedule to meet business demands.
- Keep accurate records of all Pickleball operations and activities.
- Responsible for working within budgetary guidelines in regards to scheduling, payroll, ordering of product, retail inventory and revenue.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental and Club-wide member’s satisfaction survey score goals (Market Metrix), specific to Pickleball operations.
- Be able to make appropriate decisions when the Director of Tennis is not available.
- Assist the Director of Tennis in creating revenue-generating and member service opportunities, with a constant aim on member satisfaction and participation.
- Observe all situations and areas for safety.
- This position must be able to deal with a discriminating clientele and provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Active demonstration and implementation of the ORC Promises and Club-wide service standards at all times.
- Order and maintain supplies as needed, and arrange for equipment maintenance.
- Complete a comprehensive knowledge of all emergency procedures.
- Take ownership of the Pickleball facility, and assume total responsibility for the facility. A high standard of cleanliness and facility presentation at all times is expected. Conduct regular inspections of daily work areas, seeing that all is clean and orderly.
- Responsible for the marketing and promotion of all programs and events organized in collaboration with the Director of Tennis.
A minimum of 5 years playing and teaching experience is required, with Private Club experience preferred. Tournament Level participation is desired. USAPA or IPTPA affiliation required (Certification or Ambassador status preferred).
For more info, and to apply, visit link below:
Apply via link