Boulder Crest Foundation
The Property Manager is responsible to the Executive Director and Operations Manager for the maintenance, upkeep, management and cleanliness of all buildings and facilities on the Boulder Crest Virginia grounds to include residing onsite in the housing provided in order to be available for security and emergency situations.
Summary of essential job functions
• Responsible for maintaining and managing all Boulder Crest facility equipment, structures, utility support, vehicle maintenance or logistics support as needed. This support may entail in-person repair or handling, or both, and also will include any contracted support of equipment, facility, or vehicles.
• Ensures grounds; buildings, equipment, facilities, vehicles, and utility support are maintained in top condition and properly presenting quality and professionalism for the benefit of both the organization but equally for best presentation and use by those whom the Retreat honors.
• Completed daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual tasks. Keeps accurate records of tasks on the master BCF schedule.
• Coordinates and communicates with all outside vendors/contractors to complete work on the property. Maintains accurate records of tasks and contact list.
• Provides support to events on the property.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://bouldercrest.org/