- Date Posted: December 14, 2021
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Company: Busch Gardens Tampa
- Job Type: Part Time
- Housing Offered: No
- Website: https://buschgardens.com/tampa/
$1,500 sign-on bonus offered for our new Food Service Ambassador! We have 1,500 reasons to join the Busch Gardens family! Here is how you can serve up exciting opportunities that ensure a memorable and positive experience for our guests and bonus up!
Bonis details: $200 after 30 days, $300 after 90 days, $1,000 after 180 days of service!
What you get to do:
As a Food Service Ambassador, you’ll ensure a great eating experience for our guests in a variety of venues, including restaurants, carts/kiosks, specialty snack carts, coffee shops, dessert stations, etc. Wherever you serve, you will:
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests
- Provide information to guests on food & beverage products being offered
- Make recommendations to fit each guest’s needs
- Support dietary restrictions, allergies and special needs
- Take orders in a prompt manner and ensure execution of delivery
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Operate cash register
- Maintain monies and sales information for audit and balance
- Follow proper cash handling procedures
- Prepare/carry vending trays
What it takes to succeed:
- At least 18 years old
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Ability to learn/use point of sale (cash register) systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand extensively
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions
- Completion of all training, including ServSafe and RCS Responsible Vendor Training
- Flexibility in working varied shifts
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Food service and/or theme park experience highly desirable
Perks of the position:
- As part of the Busch Gardens family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Go from zero to hired in nothing flat!
Getting a job is as easy as can be – you won’t even have to leave your home!
1. Start by completing our on-line application
2. Receive a link to take our virtual job tryout – be sure to check your spam email
3. Self-schedule a “job placement” phone call
4. If you meet our criteria, you’ll get a job offer on the spot
5. Select a time to come in for on-boarding paperwork