- Date Posted: December 18, 2022
- Location: Bettles, Alaska
- Salary: $15 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.bettleslodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 692-5111
Come up to the Arctic Bush of Alaska and help us to make our Guest’s bucket list come true!
- Responsible for helping us keep track of our restaurant food supplies, prep, cooking, plating and clean-up in our small galley-style kitchen.
- Must be able to cook for up to 30 people bacon, sausage, eggs, lunch soup & sandwiches, supper protein, starch & veg. Hourly wage starts at $15/hr but is scalable commensurate with skill & experience.
- We’ll also expect you to be flexible and a team player. All employees are expected to answer the telephone and aircraft radio calls when needed. Of course, we’ll train you on the proper phone and radio etiquette for our Lodge.
Some of the perks at Bettles Lodge include Aurora viewing, X-Country skiing with our Guests, snow machine tours & dog sled rides, all north of the Arctic Circle here in Bettles.
We’re looking for help for our upcoming busy winter season and need someone with commercial cooking experience, personable, flexible, patient &Guest services orientated to make sure our adventurous Guests and small staff are well fed.
We provide 3 meals a day, a private sleeping room with bedding, and an equal share of cash & credit card tips. You’ll need to be able to get yourself to Fairbanks Alaska, then we provide one, one-way air transportation from Fairbanks to Bettles, and one, one-way Bettles to Fairbanks to be used at the end of the season, or upon termination from the Lodge.
Come up to the Arctic Circle for an adventure of a lifetime!
Please email us resume at [email protected] job experience and at least 5 professional references that we can contact.