- Date Posted: May 4, 2021
- Location: , Atlanta, GA
- Company: Atlanta Tech Village
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $40,000
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: [email protected]
Atlanta Tech Village
The Community Assistant will contribute to the success of membership and building operations by assisting the Director of Community and Operations Manager. This position will play a major role in supporting and inspiring our startups and creating community.
This support could be anything from leading tours, helping execute a member event, meeting and onboarding new companies joining the Village, to distributing packages and stocking snacks.
Our approach is relationship driven. We lead with community (it’s not about the office space). We celebrate each other’s successes and operate as a double bottom line business balancing profit with community mindedness.
A successful candidate will be relational, outgoing, friendly with a natural talent for customer service, and excited to learn. This person will enjoy working independently and be self-driven. Their skills will be used to contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the Community team. Customer service experience required.
Our core values mean there is no job too big or too small for you. You have a heart for service, know how to work hard, are self-starting, and have a gift for creating warm and fun experiences. An example of some things you’ll be doing:
- Tours: You’ll lead semi-regular tours both for interested members and the general public looking to learn more.
- Events: From free coffee, to petting puppies, to happy hours, to pay-it-forward initiatives, you’ll assist in executing events for members.
- You’ll support and celebrate startups by assisting with and attending pre-accelerator graduations and pitch events
- Communication: From creating signage to talking with members about the amenities the Village provides, you will be called on often to help with communication.
The Village team is small but mighty and relies heavily on communication and organization. Excellent communications skills are important to you and you care about the details. An example of some things you’ll be doing:
- Assist with office move-ins and move-outs: Startups scale fast and fail fast which means offices fill and vacate often. You’ll help keep this process efficient and organized.
- Manage member accounts: To serve members best, accounts need to be kept up-to-date. You’ll help keep them in tip top shape by editing contact info, billing info, and membership status.
- Assist with monthly invoicing:No accounting experience required but an ability to do basic math and percentages is a must.
- Office supply ordering
To apply: Please forward your resume AND a 1 minute video telling us why you’e the best candidate for the job to our email address.
View full job listing here: https://atlantatechvillage.com/job/atlanta-tech-village-buckhead-atlanta-ga-35-community-assistant/
Why work at Atlanta Tech Village?
- A small team of passionate, hard working people.
- Mission based work supporting and inspiring entrepreneurs.
- We work HARD but we also play hard.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Salary $40k with health benefits and 401K plan. Annual raises based on performance.
- Some ability to work from home.
- Flexible and generous PTO.
- Supportive management team with opportunity for growth.
Atlanta Tech Village is America’s 4th largest tech hub serving 300 different startups in the heart of Buckhead. We believe entrepreneurship is the greatest mechanism for changing the world and provide all the support and resources needed to help Founders start and grow a technology company. Startups are hard, but community shouldn’t be so we work hard to provide a kind, collaborative, and supportive environment that will attract the very best entrepreneurs.