Eleven is seeking a full time Colorado Experience Manager to join the operations team in Crested Butte. This role is responsible for communicating with guests, creating logistics, and managing group stays. The ideal candidate is eager, enthusiastic, and organized. Strength in both guest-facing and administrative roles as well as experience in hospitality are essential. This full-time year round, benefited position requires a flexible schedule and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Create and execute once in a lifetime experiences for guests visiting Eleven’s Colorado properties by planning intricate and exact itineraries and exceeding their expectations to the best of your ability
- Clearly communicate with guests before, during, and after their trip to tailor-make their experience with Eleven and to help secure return business
- Liaise clearly and calmly with all necessary members of the Eleven, Irwin Guides, Wilderness Machines, and Grassy Creek teams to execute all guest itineraries and to exceed guest expectations
- Behave as a leader within the Eleven hospitality team and encourage and support the team to deliver the Eleven product to the highest possible standard every day
- Work to further the Eleven product by questioning operational norms, proposing solutions, and striving to innovate and streamline the Eleven operation in Colorado
- Manage the Eleven guest experience by working externally with clients and internally with the operations teams
- Communicate in person, by email, and over the phone with all parties relating to a guest trip including but not limited to the guest, the guest’s personal assistant, travel agents, etc.
- Maintain strong relationships with guests after their departure by promptly sending their final invoice, encouraging them to rebook in Colorado or at other properties, by sending their photo book with a nice note, or through any other means deemed appropriate
- Serve as a guest liaison ensuring that all guest preferences are in order for their visit. Work closely with the Colorado Lodge Managers to communicate guest needs
- Complete all trip follow up work in a timely manner. This includes invoices, trip reports, shipping luggage, etc.
- Manage guest details in Wufoo
- Commit to working in SalesForce, Opera, Micros, Intelligenz, and the PPM, or any other CRM or business management tools, to best track guest preferences, trip details, payment, etc.
- Own all guest CRM
- Accurately communicate tips for hospitality staff once a guest has paid
- Maintain all operational Dropbox folders in an organized manner with all pertinent client data
- Track and submit all invoices to accounts payable that relate to a guest’s stay
- Assist the Eleven Sales Team by providing logistical details and support that may help execute sales
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the various activities that Irwin Guides offers in Colorado including an understanding for the logistics, gear, and guides necessary to execute these activities
To view full job description, & to apply, visit link below:
At Eleven Experience, we have been specializing in private adventures for small groups since 2011. Providing unforgettable travel experiences is our passion. Our lodges are ideally suited for you and your family or group to isolate with us, as taking down the entire property is our primary model. Eleven Experience operates in remote locations, far off the beaten path of urban population centers. We thrive in remote and remarkable destinations and take great pride in pushing our guests’ boundaries through a variety of outdoor adventure pursuits.
Visit website here: https://elevenexperience.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden