A 100+ year old private hunting and fishing club in East Texas is looking for an experienced Clubhouse Manager to manage the staff and daily operations. The club is located on a 500+ acre private hunting and fishing reserve in Leesburg, Texas just 7 miles West of Pittsburg, Texas. The club includes a 350-acre stocked lake, adjoining nature trails and forest, a marina, and a 19 bedroom clubhouse with full-service kitchen and dining facilities.
We are seeking an experienced professional who has a passion for people, food, service and quality. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact with the club board, club members and guests and they will have a small team to run a front desk, a full service kitchen and housekeeping operations.
The Clubhouse Manager’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delighting members and guest with first class front desk service to include guest reservations, guest check-in/check-out, gift shop sales, and tending to ad hoc requests.
- Lead and inspire kitchen and housekeeping staff through effective management and engagement strategies and ensure standards are consistent with club standards;
- With a high level of integrity and a keen attention to detail, execute all account and finance related processes to include vendor management and accounts payable, payroll and member payments at checkout;
- Adds value to the club though creative event planning. The Clubhouse Manager will plan and oversee all events, meetings, gatherings and tournaments to meet the Club’s quality and service standards;
- Develops and maintains an efficient operating budget including labor, inventory, utilities, equipment, maintenance, and all other expenses required to operate the clubhouse.
- 8 to 10 years of Hospitality management experience including Front Desk operations
- Experience with event management and operations
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite products and Quickbooks
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Personal Traits: integrity, positivity, creativity, extroverted, detail and team oriented
Room and Board may be included. The position will require working most weekends and some 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Before final negotiations any candidates under serious consideration will be invited to the club property where we are following all CDC recommended COVID-19 guidelines.
Open to couples posting.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden