- Date Posted: October 30, 2020
- Location: , Kirkwood, CA
- Company: Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: Maybe
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: Apply via link
Kirkwood Mountain Resort
Full & Part Time positions available
Do you want to spend your day having fun and interacting with kids? This job is an integral part of the Children’s Ski and Ride School experience. You will help with getting kids out on the snow, keeping them fueled up during breaks and lunch and making their experience memorable during all the moments when they are not skiing or riding. This is a great way to work toward an instructor position if your skiing/riding skills aren’t quite there yet. This is also a great job for someone who wants to work with children in a fun environment, but does not want to ski or snowboard as part of their job.
- Keeping yourself and your guests SAFE at all times and in all situations.
- Providing exceptional guest service at all times; sharing your passion for working with kids.
- High School or Equivalent Education.
- Ability to attend all required training sessions.
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken and written).
- CA food handler certificate (may be obtained after accepting the position).
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must work well in a team.
- Must successfully complete a Criminal Background Check.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather in a high alpine environment.
- Must have sight, speech, and hearing abilities sufficient to learn skills, follow and provide directions.
- Must be willing to assist children.
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Perks include: Free EPIC ski Pass to all of our resorts, Opportunities for ski/ride breaks, Food and beverage discounts, and tons more.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below: