- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Company: Grand Canyon National Park Lodges
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-888-224-0330
Join our Food and Beverage team at Grand Canyon National Park! Are you enthusiastic about crafting unforgettable dining experiences? Grand Canyon National Park Lodges operates a variety of dining outlets ranging from convenient grab-and-go to delicious fine dining restaurants located right on the rim of the canyon. We offer opportunities to share your passion for hospitality by greeting and serving guests to create unforgettable experiences!
Job Summary: Our bartenders provide courteous, efficient beverage service to guests while maintaining proper pour control and alcohol awareness
What’s in it for you?
- Extremely Affordable Employee Housing
- Discounted Meal Plan
- Generous Benefits Program
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Rec Center – Fitness Equipment, Computers and Free WiFi
- Paid Day off on Your Birthday with Restaurant & Retail Discounts
- Discounted Mule Rides Each Winter
- Summer Property Olympics
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
- Employee Discounts to explore other Xanterra properties
- Sam’s Club Membership Discount
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous beverage service to internal and external guests ensuring proper mixology, portion control and content information to guests.
- Execute all requests for food and beverage ordering, delivery and clearing as needed on a shift by shift basis
- Remain knowledgeable of property-wide offerings, current trail conditions as it relates to water supply, closures and bus routes.
- Remain fluid with all hours of operations for the restaurant and current menu selections as well as the daily feature.
- Provide dining room service bar to Food & Beverage Servers for beverage orders.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to provide prompt, courteous service and properly interact with a broad cross-section of guests while maintaining equal priority to internal and external guests
- Ability to learn, apply and firmly enforce Arizona State liquor laws, as well as Xanterra South Rim liquor policies and National Park Service requirements.
- Ability to pass company-sponsored alcohol awareness class and apply methods learned to guest situations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
At this time, we are requiring proof of vaccination status in compliance with Presidential Executive Order 14042, which requires the Company to ensure that every employee who works on or in connection with a federal contract is fully vaccinated or has an approved medical or religious exemption.