- Date Posted: October 23, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-7909
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage department is currently seeking candidates for a Barista for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 20th.
- Will be responsible for following all F&B standard operating procedures
- Following all F&B sequence of service standards to include providing beverage service to Members and guests
- Preparing smoothies, coffee, and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Preparing tables
- Greeting and attending to Members and guests upon arrival
- Receiving and processing charges to Members’ accounts
- Maintaining a clean and organized dining area and workstation
- Cleaning smoothie and coffee machines and equipment
- Performing opening and closing duties as assigned by management.
- Three (3) months of service experience in a fine-dining or high-volume environment at a high-end restaurant, resort, or private club
- Applicant must complete a pre-employment background check.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End-of-season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.