- Date Posted: May 24, 2020
- Location: Henderson, MN
- Company: Kerfoot Canopy Tour
- Job Type: Full Time or Seasonal
- Salary: BOE
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (952) 873-3900
The job of the Assistant Manager requires involvement in all areas of the operation. From assisting in creating and publishing tour times, taking reservations, checking and responding to voice messages, sorting and responding to a variety of emails, scheduling staff to ordering and organizing harnesses, helmets, gloves and brake pads. Additionally, the Assistant Manager strives to ensure that Kerfoot Canopy Tour remains a premiere outdoor adventure destination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in property management.
- Assist in creating and publishing tour times.
- Assist in scheduling canopy tour reservations.
- Assist in checking and responding to voice messages.
- Assist in sorting and responding to a variety of emails.
- Assist in scheduling of the staff.
- Assist in ordering and organizing zip line gear (harnesses, trolley’s, helmets, gloves and brake pads).
- Assist in ensuring ATV’s are properly used (helmets worn) and maintained.
- Assist in preparing and filling out Daily Operation Report form.
- Assist with opening and closing cash drawer.
- Assist in making timely change runs to ensure a smooth KCT operation.
- Assist in running the front desk i.e. GoPro’s, food and beverage, miscellaneous retail.
- Assist in restocking, folding and organizing t-shirts, hats and assorted merchandise.
- Assist in reordering miscellaneous retail merchandise.
Skills and Specifications:
- Strong Guest Service Orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation.
- Great problem solving skills as well as the ability to keep a level head.
- Must complete Sky Guide training and willing to perform the role in a pinch.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Works well in a fast paced environment and willing to fill in wherever needed.
The Assistant Manager position is a seasonal year round, full-time position with peak hours (40/week) during spring, summer, fall months. During December, January, February and March hours will be cut back.
For more information, and to apply, visit link here: https://www.kerfootcanopytour.com/employment/job-assistant-manager/