- Date Posted: April 27, 2023
- Location: Bridgton, Maine
- Company: Girl Scouts of Maine
- Salary: $16 - $18 an hour
- Housing Offered: $16 - $18 an hour
- Website: https://www.girlscoutsofmaine.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (207) 772-1177
Girl Scouts of Maine
Spend your summer at beautiful Girl Scouts Camp Pondicherry on the shores of Adams Pond in Bridgton. Work as part of the kitchen team to serve meals to 80-120 campers per week.
- 18 years of age or older
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist the Kitchen Manager/Cook with food preparation and cooking
- Insuring proper cleaning of kitchen, dining hall and kitchen equipment
- Supervise other kitchen staff when the Kitchen Manager/Cook is absent.
- One week paid staff training
Dates of employment:
- Mid – June to end of August
Summer Camp is more than a JOB:
- Housing – all living expenses (platform tents or cabins)
- Food included – special dietary needs/restrictions
- Salary – competitive with other camps
- Paid training and certifications
- Opportunities and resume builder
- A truly meaningful way to spend your summer
Pondicherry Summer Application
Interested in joining our team? Fill out this interest form!
Pondicherry Interest Form
Ability and willingness to perform tasks that involve the ability to exert physical effort, which may involve bending, lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of moderate weight (up to 40 pounds). Regular standing and prolonged periods of walking on rough and uneven terrain at camp is required.
COVID vaccination requirements:
All Girl Scouts of Maine employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Girl Scouts of Maine is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
Work Location: In person
Please email at [email protected] for more details or Call us at (207) 772-1177 for futher communication