The Resort at Paws Up
The Activities Manager assists the Director of Activities in planning, organizing and executing all aspects of the Activity Program at The Resort at Paws Up. The Activities Manager ensures that each activity and Activities Guide is prepared according to the Activities Department standards. The Activities Manager will work closely with the Director of Activities to ensure the continued success of the Activities Department.
The position of the Activities Manager is a highly responsible and challenging role, suitable for those that have proven experience in leadership, communication, time management, scheduling, conflict resolution, safety and organizational skills. This is a high-pace work environment and the candidate must be adept to changes at the last minute.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of direct management experience including managing people and being accountable for operations
- Demonstrated experience working with various activities, such as mountain biking, fly-fishing and ATV riding
- Experience working at a resort, club or similar type of property
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet company driving policy
Off-site housing opportunities available.
View full job description within enclosed PDF here: https://wordpress-638398-2081120.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/Activities-Manager-Job-Paws-Up.pdf
Apply via their website, here: https://www.pawsup.com/careers
About Paws Up:
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family-owned and award- winning destination that truly inspires.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden