- Date Posted: March 16, 2022
- Location: Jackson, Wyoming
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $17 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.snowkingmountain.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 284-4428
Treetop Adventure Rescue and Ground, and Zipline Guides spend the day in a dynamic outdoor work environment. Guides work with guests to provide a safe, fun, and rewarding experience. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front-line guest service. You will be spending your days outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world. Applicants must be available to work May 15, 2022 through the end of September, 2022.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Daily course and equipment inspections.
- Daily opening and closing procedures
- Greeting and harnessing guests.
- Fitting helmets correctly and supervising the use of all safety equipment.
- Delivering Safety Briefings.
- Monitor Courses- helping people safely navigate treetop obstacles.
- Performing rescues (lowering clients to the ground- Rescue Guides only)
- Guest relations.
- Be trained in lift operations.
- Basic 1st Aid and CPR – pay increase for Wilderness First Aid (WFA) or Wilderness First Responder (WFR).
- Zipline Guides must pass and complete required site-specific safety training course according to PRCA standards.
- Rescue Guides must complete a 5-day training course and pass a physical and written test.
- A related field of study and/or work experience in the outdoors or adventure tourism a plus.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have strong customer service skills.
- Are able to lift 50 pounds
- Are able to stand for long periods of time.
- Are able to walk three to five miles a day.
- Must be willing to work in all different types of weather.
- Be physically fit and comfortable with heights.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.