Flying Resort Ranches
Flying Resort Ranches is hiring a cook for the 2021 summer/fall season. Position to be filled as soon as possible. The Flying B is located in Idaho's wilderness on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River. We are a remote wilderness guest/recreational ranch looking for adventurous people not afraid of working hard and pitching in when needed. This position allows for 5 consecutive days off a month. Salary starts at $2,200 per month and is DOE. Room and board while on ranch property, WIFI and flights between Salmon, Idaho and the Flying B are included free of charge. Our company adheres to a strict substance abuse policy. This position requires motivation, responsibility and stamina. Having an excellent work ethic, a pleasant, positive attitude and the ability to interact well with others, including guests and other staff, is a must!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of the prep cook
- Prepping and preparing 3 meals a day, as well as baking bread/desserts/cookies/etc., for up to 50 guests and staff. Meals are buffet/family style.
- Menu planning
- Grocery ordering
- Inventory rotation
- Tracking of meals served and inventory
- Cleaning – includes dishwashing, sweeping, mopping, sanitizing, cleaning and organizing coolers and pantry, etc.
- Helping other staff/departments as needed
All Ranch employees are expected to work as a team and help out in other departments as needed. We do expect lodge staff to be cross trained as store clerk and housekeeping. Cross training is required so we are able to cover each other during breaks, days off or help out in times of need. In the end, we are ultimately in the hospitality business, here to serve our guests and shareholders.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://flyingresortranches.com/
Email Address Hidden