- Date Posted: December 18, 2022
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Salary: $14.20 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://www.xanterrajobs.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (303) 600-3400
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park!
Are you enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! As a Warehouse Associate, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace, scenic grandeur, and top-notch hospitality.
Job Summary: Collects and organizes products for delivery, and loads, delivers and unloads products at specified locations.
As our employee, you receive free employee housing through December 21, 2022, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for eligible employees. By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the beauty of Grand Canyon National Park, this is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
- Follow all policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Safely drive and maneuver a large delivery truck.
- Safely and accurately assemble daily stock requisitions, load trucks, and deliver according to schedule.
- Off-load and store all incoming deliveries as directed.
- Store products and rotate perishable items in accordance with guidelines.
- Notify the manager of stock discrepancies and vehicle maintenance need
What’s in it for you?
- Lodging Discount 50% off Best Available Rate
- 30 – 40% Retail Discount at Xanterra Parks
- Discounts at Xanterra Adventure Companies
- 20 – 30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- 20 – 60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Rec Center – Fitness Equipment, Computers and Free WiFi
- Paid Day off on Your Birthday with Restaurant & Retail Discounts
- Discounted Mule Rides Each Winter
- Summer Property Olympics
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and meet requirements of company Vehicle Policy.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience preferred.
- Basic math, writing and computer skills.
- Willing to work a varied schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly (100 pounds occasionally), push over 100 pounds, and stand, walk, reach, handle, squat and bend constantly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.