- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Keshena, Wisconsin
- Company: Menominee Casino Resort
- Salary: $16.50 an Hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Menominee Casino Resort
Menominee Casino Resort
Position VaultCashier Job Status Fun-Time
Minimum Age 21
Date Posted Tuesday, September O5, 2023 8:00:00 AM
Date Closed Monday, September 11, 2023 4:30:00 PM
FIRSTPOSTING: OPEN 5 DAYSAND LIMITED TO ANYENROLLED MENOMINEE TRIBAL MEMBER. SECOND POSTING: OPEN
TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Responsible for vault transactions incoming and outgoing during the shift at the Casino vault.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for verifying opening imprest amounts in Casino for Customer and/or Service Counter cashiers in the absence of a
Cashier Supervisor/or Lead Person or Casino Shift Manager.
- Responsible for verification ofcount monies brought into the vault on a daily basis.
a Shall ready daily bank deposits as calculated by Vault Reconciliation Clerk.
e Responsible for verification of count monies and deposit slip preparation at the Thunderbird Complex.
‘ Responsible for replenishing and daily audit ofeTICKET redemption centers, ATM’s and Safe Point Machine at Thunderbird Club.
- Responsible for recording the transfer of income from floor departments to the vault. (Bar, Bingo, Box OSice, Cafe’, Gift Shop,
Hotel and Restaurant, etc.)
- Facilitates the flow of information, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
‘ Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Shall be responsible for repayment of any shortages.
‘ Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative ofthe knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be 21 years of age or older. Ability to work within critical time
constraints. Must be able to work odd hours, which include weekends, holidays and evening hours. Must be able to work under
EDUCATION and/0r EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or it equivalency required.
Effective communication skills required. Must be extremely numbers-oriented. Knowledge and experience in EXCEL. At least one
year previous money handling experience required experience.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
No person shall be eligible for employment at Menominee Casino Resort/Thunderbird complex ifthey have been convicted, or have a