Do you have a great personality, strong work ethic & a good sales personality!? Would you like to travel & get paid?! If this sounds like you, Wandering Cowboys wants you on our team!
Wandering Cowboys is a Western Wear Retailer in Texas. We have multiple retail stores in Texas that offer a full line of Western-themed clothing and accessories. With brands such as Ariat, Corral, Justin Boots, Tony Lama, Resistol & Stetson.
In addition to our Retail Stores here in Texas, we have our Wandering Cowboys Mobile Store! Our amazing, talented & hardworking Travel Team Members attend Rodeo's & Special Events across our beautiful country selling our Western Wear apparel & accessories!
Traveling (Mobile Store):
- Help set-up & tear-down trade show booth(s) at indoor & outdoor events
- Actively maintain a clean & easy to shop booth
- Interact with customers confidently while helping them pick out merchandise
- Break down the show booth(s) at the end of the events
- Must be able to push/pull/lift/hold 10-50 pounds
- Must be able to stand/walk for your entire shift
- Retail Apparel, Retail Sales, Customer Service Experience is always a plus, but not necessarily required! (We encourage everyone to apply!)
- High School/GED or equivalent is required
- Weekly pay (Direct Deposit!)
- Low stress, warm & family-like atmosphere
- Work with an amazing team
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible Schedule
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.