- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Estes Park, Colorado and Granby, Colorado
- Company: YMCA of the Rockies
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://jobs.ymcarockies.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 970-586-3341 x1032
Room & Board packages are available.
This is the perfect position for someone taking classes online, a break from school, or for someone who wants to live in one of the most beautiful places in the country!
Position Summary: The Staff Experience Team Member is responsible for serving our staff and volunteers by developing relationships with them, enhancing their experience, and helping staff wholeheartedly engage in the mission of the YMCA of the Rockies. The Staff Experience and Engagement Facilitator provides support to staff so they know they are cared for and connects staff to opportunities to build a healthy spirit, mind, and body. Must be at least 21 years of age. This position is available now and we are looking for someone who can work up to 8 months.
YMCA of the Rockies Experience: When you work at YMCA of the Rockies, you become part of something bigger than yourself. You become a key player in helping cultivate an environment of healthy living, youth development, and community impact. As an employee at YMCA of the Rockies, you will meet all walks of life and live each day with a greater sense of purpose. You’ll learn to lead with heart and measure success by the impactful moments you’re able to create for guests, community members, and fellow staff. This is a place where nature inspires and quality time happens naturally. Our serene surroundings of Rocky Mountain National Park provide moments of tranquility throughout our days and remind us how lucky we are to grow our careers in such a beautiful and supportive workplace.
What We Offer: This is a seasonal position with a base pay rate of $12.57/hour (based on 40 hours/week). This position includes:
- Room & Board Options Available
- Room (room in our staff dormitory with Wi-Fi, pay laundry facilities)
- Board (3 meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Our room & board package is a great opportunity to create a community, get to know your peers, and truly experience YMCA of the Rockies.
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, roller rink, disc golf course, mini-golf, craft shop, and more!
- Free or discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities.
- Free Grand Passes to check-out.
The work you do here matters.
Join our team today. Visit www.workintherockies.org.