- Date Posted: October 22, 2022
- Location: Moran, Wyoming
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Previous experience required
- Website: http://www.turpinmeadowranch.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 543-2000
TURPIN MEADOW RANCH – Jackson, WY
Luxury Dude Ranch in the Wyoming Wilderness
Sous Chef December 5th, 2022 through March 15th, 2023
Turpin Meadow Ranch is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to assist in leading our outstanding culinary team into a new season of prairie-to-plate dining. This leadership position is responsible for assisting the Executive Chef with the oversight and direction of the culinary team at Turpin Meadow Ranch. You will assist in leading the charge in the development of the daily menu rotation to reflect the changes of the season and pay homage to the local farmers, foragers, and ranchers who share our vision of quality meals sourced from our spectacular surroundings.
Our expert staff and guides are ready to make your experience exceptional and help you get the most out of our many green seasons and white season adventures that will inspire and indulge, including horseback riding, fly fishing, personalized Grand Teton and Yellowstone tours, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling, and fat biking. Adventure awaits you at Turpin Meadow Ranch with picturesque views fit for an Ansel Adams catalog and luxurious private accommodations to retreat to. We require that candidates be 18 years of age or older and possess positive characteristics. We are looking for healthy individuals who pay attention to their personal hygiene and appearance.
Free in Season Housing
Salary Plus – Generous End-of-Season Bonus
THE BRASS TACKS
Include, but are not limited to…
- Continue in management of the restaurant’s incredible local reputation as the premier farm-to-table eatery
- Assist in the oversite of all restaurant operations (30-50 people per meal)
- Assist in hiring and training of all restaurant staff
- Bi-weekly inventories and ordering for all kitchen service
- Assist in establishing all menus
- Work cooperatively with FOH and Front Desk to manage reservations
- Assist with menu management for special events (weddings, corporate, retreats, reunions.
- Manage, and work online for lunch, dinner, and other positions for days off
- Maintain an A+ food safety rating with the county
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.