- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Company: Yellowstone Club
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 406-995-7909 ext. 1308
The purpose of the SnowCat Mechanic I is to assist in the maintenance of all grooming vehicles that will ensure safe and efficient operations before, during and after the ski season.
- Monitor and assist in maintaining all snow grooming vehicles.
- Maintain shop facility in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, hydrostatic, diesel engine, gearbox, and any other mechanical malfunction.
- Provide support in evaluation of equipment in need of repair.
- Assist and advise in implementing preventative maintenance plans for machinery.
- Perform diagnostic tests to determine cause of malfunctions.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Repair electrical systems including starting, lights, wiring, switches and engine controls.
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course
- Previous mechanic experience in hydraulics and electrical
- Ability to dismantle repair, construct and maintain machinery and equipment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to work outside in inclement weather and adverse conditions