Big Sky Resort
Snow Removal Crew is the very front line of guest safety, and guest experience. The crew is responsible for shoveling all walkways, paths, and common areas around Big Sky Resort. In search of hard working, self-driven employees that will work great with a team. Skid steer experience is recommended, but not required. Come ready to work outdoors in all conditions!
- Work outside in all conditions
- Begin work at 4AM
- Heavy lifting/manual labor
- Snow and ice removal from parking lots and plaza areas
- Set up parking lots and walk ways with proper signage and traffic cones to ensure guests are aware of all hazards and policies
- Able to work the last day of the season, April 16th. Big Sky Resort hosts a Pond Skim this day and all crew is required!
- Daily upkeep of snow removal such as shoveling and sweeping
- Roadside trash collection and use of machinery and vehicles
- Able to commit to a contract from November 18, 2016 through April 20, 2017
- Entry level position with potential to gain experience within Mountain Operations
- Skid Steer is a bonus bun not requirement
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden