- Date Posted: May 28, 2021
- Location: Tempe, AZ
- Company: Riverbound Sports
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Commensurate with experience ($19 - $21 per hour)
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 2-5 yrs
- Website: http://riverboundsports.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 4804636686
Riverbound Sports Paddle Company is a small family-run business specializing in stand up paddleboarding and kayaking sales and rentals. What sets Riverbound apart from other similar operations and big box retailers is the specialized care and education provided to every customer. From gearing customers with the right equipment to empowering renters with knowledge to use rental gear and the best locations to explore, the shop has earned SUP Shop of the Year in 2020 and numerous accolades from Trip Advisor and more.
The Store Sales Manager assumes the role of operations, sales and rentals while leading the entire team to accomplish strategic objectives and overall sales goals. In this role, the successful Store Manager will be an effective communicator with a motivational and persuasive personality, have a thorough understanding of retail sales techniques, excellent customer service, product knowledge and thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
Having previous experience as a Store Manager in specialty retail or as an Assistant Manager is ideal for an easy transition into understanding all aspects of the business to ensure that focus remains on key business initiatives.
- Facilitate, Promote, and Supervise all aspects of customer service
- Lead by example while driving overall store performance
- Motivate team to strive to attain daily, weekly and monthly sales and operational goals
- Recruit, train and supervise sales and support staff
- Implement operating Procedures effectively
- Oversee general merchandising and store operations
- Interact with customers face-to-face, over the phone and live chat
Skills and Requirements:
- A varied schedule will include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Prefer 2+ years of retail management experience; 1 year as a Store Manager preferred
- Prefer college degree
- Active participation in Paddlesports and outdoor recreation, highly preferred
- Ability to foster a customer-focused environment
- Ability to suggestively sell and be persuasive; coach others to maximize overall sales
- Strong communication, inter-personal and people skills
- Merchandising skills in both hard goods and and soft goods a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Organized, resourceful and driven to satisfy customers
- Utilize POS system, CRM, shipping and other applications
- Work with existing senior staff to align with long and short term goals
Riverbound Sports is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://www.riverboundsports.com/