Glacier National Park
Apply via link
November 4, 2020
Craft amazing pastries, pies, and desserts to satisfy our guests’ sweet tooth!
- Bake and create items for dining room, employee dining room, and coffee shop
- Help create pastry/dessert specials for sale in dining room and bar
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of baking and prep areas and equipment used by baking team
- Keeps record of potential safety and maintenance issues and communicates details to supervisor
- Assist as needed with set up of rooms for special events, meetings, conferences and banquets
- Offers assistance to guests and teammates where needed
- Be a utility player who can complete a variety of job duties
- 1-2 years baking and pastry production experience required
- Patisserie/Culinary degree or training preferred
- Ability to accurately plan, cost, and manage food costs & controls
- Work-ethic and commitment to the team and guest is key.
- Be willing and able to work solo or as part of a team
- Be committed to Safety First and the highest quality of cleaning & sanitizing standards
- Be organized with a great eye for detail
- Be kind to others and always bring your best
- Be a good communicator, always suggesting ideas and solutions
- Be helpful and friendly, willing to go the extra mile
- Be relaxed, flexible and able to handle a few curve balls
- Be ready to have fun!
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Seasonal work experience in a historic hotel setting in an iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer season
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- Excellent options for discounted meals and lodging, including further discounts for returning team members at certain locations
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Apply via link