- Date Posted: March 31, 2021
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Company: Hornblower Group
- Job Type: Part Time
- Salary: Varies by position
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Website: http://hornblower.com/careers
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 7869720206
Do you share Hornblower’s passion for providing amazing experiences? If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you. As we say at Hornblower, why work when you can cruise?
We are seeking talented, service-minded individuals who are committed to absolute guest satisfaction in a fast-paced, high energy and fun environment. Candidates must be professional, dependable and friendly. This is a great opportunity for those interested in growing within the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attentive service for our various products which may include a champagne brunch buffet, cocktail receptions, plated meal service and more
- Must be able to navigate stairs while carrying trays of food
- Dining room set-up restock and clean during each shift
- Perform all duties efficiently in the time allotted
- Must be able to check I.D’s for those guests purchasing alcoholic beverages
- Take pride in personal grooming and how you present yourself to others
- Teamwork is highly valued and you must work well with others
- Enjoy beautiful bay views and learn about our products and San Francisco trivia to share with our guests
- Safety is an important part of our culture. Must adhere to all safety standards
- Minimum 6 months hospitality experience, with knowledge of food, wine, and spirits
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC and MMC
- Must provide a copy of a California Serve Safe certificate within 30 days of employment
- Experience with a POS
- Ability to reach, bend, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Day’s evenings, weekend’s and holiday shifts are available. A Flexible schedule is required.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or visit link below for more info:
Hornblower has been the leading yacht and public dining cruise company in the United States for more than 38 years. Companies within the Hornblower family include Hornblower Classic Cable Cars, Hornblower Cruises and Events, American Queen Steamboat Company, Victory Cruises, Boston Harbor Cruises, HMS Global Maritime, Statue Cruises, Alcatraz Cruises, Niagara Cruises and NYC Ferry, operated by Hornblower.
Hornblower is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, Hornblower participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.