Signal Mountain Lodge & Marina
The Painter is responsible for all tasks from start to finish related to the proper application of all types of paints, stains and other paint products.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare surfaces and work area properly prior to painting and protect surrounding area while painting.
- Paint and/or stain walls, doors, woodwork and other surfaces as needed.
- Clean work area and tools used in order to keep in good condition and working order.
- Clean paint storage areas in the shop, including proper organization and rotation of paint stocks and supplies.
- Properly place and remove “wet paint” signs to prevent park visitor and staff contact with freshly painted areas.
- Operate all tools and apply all products in a safe and efficient manner.
- Set painting schedule and work at a pace to complete work within expected timeframes, working alone much of the time.
- Work cooperatively with Front Desk and Housekeeping departments on all paint applications on interior and exterior of cabin rental units.
- Assist with grounds keeping; mowing lawns, pulling weeds, watering, setting up hoses and sprinklers.
- Use scaffolding and ladders to work at heights up to two stories high.
- Operate SML vehicles on and off property in a safe and law abiding manner.
- Complete and comply with all required SML training and procedures (Spill Containment, Respiratory Program, Recycling Program, Hazard Communication Program, Hazardous Waste Program, etc.).
- Order paint and supplies as necessary or requests supplies to be ordered.
- Follow SML water and energy conservation guidelines.
- Follow established safety precautions when operating all tools, and applying all products in a safe and efficient manner.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required for various tasks.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Forever/743999715582516-painter
Visit website here: https://www.signalmountainlodge.com/
About Signal Mountain Lodge:
Located in the Grand Teton National Park along the shores of Jackson Lake, Signal Mountain Lodge is a special place to spend a summer. We offer positions in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Marina, and Retail industries as well as Campground and operational support positions. 50% of our staff return for a second season not only for the unique experiences, but also because the dedication Signal Mountain Lodge has to employees is second to none!