- Date Posted: December 18, 2022
- Location: Bullfrog, Utah
- Salary: $20 - $20 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.lakepowell.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (928) 645-1084
The Maintenance Worker I is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).