- Date Posted: March 17, 2022
- Location: Moran, Wyoming
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $17 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.hatchetresort.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 543-2413
When was the last time that you enjoyed the nation’s first National Park as your backyard for the summer? Our colleagues work in one of the most beautiful Parks in the country and don’t need to travel more than three miles to hike, bike & explore Grand Teton & Yellowstone!
Let the rest of Jackson Hole hunt down housing to work in the area, we’ve got yours right here at the Hatchet. Avoid the commute by taking advantage of our exclusive accommodations for full-time colleagues. Delicious homemade meals and flexible hours are also part of our package for the most qualified candidates.
Meet and interact with folks from all over the world while sharing the historic Hatchet with them! Our resort was built before most of your parents were born, 1950. The origins of the motor court concept evolved into what we now recognize as today’s motel.
If you’re looking for an immersive hospitality experience, complete with elk, moose, deer, and an occasional bear – look no further.
We work hard as a team so we can play even harder!
We offer housing for the right candidate at a cost of $20.00 per day. This includes all meals and utilities including internet access.
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices