What will you do in this job?
We live and work in places of natural wonder that are bursting with the rich stories and characters of these places. Our interpretive team guides guests on a journey of discovery through the natural and human history of our backyards, while ensuring that everyone is kept safe at all times. Jobs with the interpretive guiding team include: Sightseeing Driver Guides; Boat Captains; Sightseeing Hosts, Open Top Tour Characters, Ice Explorer Drivers; Fishing Guides.
Applying to this posting will submit your application to our interpretive and storytelling talent pool. Our recruitment team will review and consider your application for all interpretive & storytelling roles within our Jasper, Banff and Waterton based hotels and attractions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Work-ethic and commitment to the team and guest is key
- Willing and able to work solo or as a part of a larger team
- Committed to Safety First and the highest quality of cleaning & sanitizing standards
- Organized with a great eye for detail
- Kind to others and always bring your best
- A good communicator, always suggesting ideas and solutions
- Helpful and friendly, willing to go the extra mile
- Relaxed, flexible and able to handle a few curve balls
- Ready for an adventurous summer!
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Seasonal work experience in a hotel setting in an iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer season
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Pursuit is a collection of inspiring and unforgettable experiences in iconic places including Alaska, Montana, the Canadian Rockies, Vancouver, Reykjavík, Las Vegas (opening in 2021) and Toronto (opening in 2022).
Apply via link