- Date Posted: January 6, 2022
- Location: Lake George,New York
- Company: The Stone Gate Resort
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $14.50 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://www.thestonegateresort.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (518) 691-3110
The Stone Gate Resort at a Glance
We are family-owned and operated, thus taking great pride in our beautiful lakefront property and treating our staff like our extended family. Our guests also feel like extended family and are very generous with friendly and helpful staff! For these reasons, we have cultivated a work culture centered around employees that take pride in their daily tasks, have strong work ethic, and possess a friendly nature and easy smile! We cannot think of a better place to come live and work than in our beautiful village of Lake George!
Positions Available: 6
Title: Seasonal Housekeeper
Minimum Experience Required: Hospitality/ housekeeping experience preferred, but training is provided.
We’re searching for caring and hard-working individuals who are detail-oriented with friendly and easy-going personalities to work alongside team members for the 2022 season.
The position entails, but is not limited to:
- Clean guest accommodations using our efficient cleaning procedures
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, dust, and sanitize all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and/or behind furniture
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring accommodations and property, in general, are clean
- Identify and note any damages to guest accommodations
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required housekeeping metrics
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain pool and beach as needed (training provided)
- Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different!
Perks: Seasonal position includes lodging at the resort. Staff have full use of resort amenities, including beach, pool, basketball court and outdoor recreation activities. An end-of-season performance-based bonus is included. The resort is on the trolley line, providing transportation to local shopping and attractions.
Wage: $14.50/ hour plus tips
Duration:Positions are full-time for the entire season- May through October
Hours per Week: 35-40 hours/ week
Schedules/ Shifts: Schedules and shifts vary from week to week; weekends and holidays are obligatory. Typical shifts are 8 am-4 pm, 10 am-6 pm, and 12 pm-8 pm with a half-hour for lunch.
Vaccinations and booster(s) a must.
By Phone: Contact Adrienne LeBlanc at 518-691-3110 (office).
Via Email: [email protected]