- Date Posted: March 17, 2022
- Location: East Hampton, New York
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://themaidstone.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (833) 953-2619
The Maidstone is looking for talented hospitality forward individuals.
We are in search of
- Front Desk
- Support Staff
- Executive Chef
- Food & Beverage Manager
LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC & CHARISMATIC STAFF FOR A HIGH VOLUME RESTAURANT IN EAST HAMPTON, NY
The Maidstone is a boutique hotel unlike any other. A staple of the Hamptons scene since the 20s, its recent renovation—spearheaded by Jenny & Jonathan Baker—brought a fresh perspective, introducing a curated art selection and endless personality. From our refreshing garden to the intimate lounge and an upscale restaurant, The Maidstone is a destination in and of itself.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customer’s needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customer’s identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Referral program
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Working with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
About Life House
The Maidstone is managed by Life House, a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator and technology company. We operate hotels under our guiding mission to have travel be more meaningful and accessible for guests and make hotels more profitable and seamlessly operated for owners. From motels to ultra-luxury boutiques, our technology and management formula is best suited to any independent property in every market.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please email [email protected] your resume and cover letter.