- Date Posted: October 23, 2022
- Location: Plymouth, Vermont
- Company: Farm & Wilderness Summen Camps
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.farmandwilderness.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (802) 490-5723
Farm & Wilderness Summen Camps
Help ensure our farm meets two interrelated goals: high-quality production and a place for hands-on learning about sustainability and resource management for youth who attend our camps and programs.
The Farm Manager will work in coordination with the Farm Director to manage and optimize farm resources to accomplish this work during the summer. During the shoulder seasons, the Farm Manager will identify and incorporate opportunities with local and regional partners to support the F&W Food Vision and expand the F&W Mission.
Manage farm operations
- Assume full responsibility for the seasonal micro-dairy pasteurizing process including governmental inspections within 6 months of hire, training will be provided as necessary.
In addition to competitive pay, Farm & Wilderness offers the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team who believes in the power of experiential education. In support of our staff and their families, we provide comprehensive top-notch benefits and an array of special perks.
Full-time, year-round staff can enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, and a Flexible Spending Account available at the start of employment. Employees pay a portion of the premium
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plan with a 2:1 match up to 6% available at the start of employment
- Employer-paid life and AD&D.
- Paid vacation and sick time; 12 paid holidays
- Tuition Discount for children enrolled in camp programs
- Housing may be available for this position.
- And much more!!