- Date Posted: January 11, 2022
- Location: , Puerto Rico
- Company: Marriot
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 1–2 yrs
- Website: https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/puerto-rico/dorado-beach
We are looking for experienced Culinary Chocolatiers! Come work at the prestigious Dorado Beach Club in Puerto Rico. The Ritz Carlton has over 100 award winning properties worldwide. Come be a part of something exceptional.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacle.
- Use kitchen tools safely and appropriately.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food. Notify manager if a product does not meet specifications.
- Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods.