- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Sisters, Oregon
- Company: The Suttle Lodge & Boathouse
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.thesuttlelodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (360) 319-7709
The Suttle Lodge & Boathouse
The Suttle Lodge & Boathouse is looking for a Beverage & Service Supervisor! The Suttle Lodge is a large timber lodge in the middle of the Deschutes National Forest with lakeside cabins, camp cabins, a lobby cocktail bar and boathouse. The Boathouse, a restaurant on a dock beside the lake, serves casual breakfast, lunch and dinner from a fish-shack-meets-diner-style menu. Adjacent to The Boathouse are a provisions shop, beer garden, and watercraft rentals.
- Two restaurants on Suttle Lake in Deschutes National Forest, Oregon.
- The Boathouse; a high-volume, quick-service seasonal restaurant.
- Skip Bar; a casual tavern-style year-round restaurant in our Lodge that serves our lakeview patio in good weather and our fireside lodge in chiller weather.
- Year-round events programming that pairs food & drink with music, art, and of course, nature.
- Proof of Vaccination. We’re out in the middle of the forest, so we’re taking care of each other.
- Experience with high-volume bars and restaurants
- An understanding of how drinks are built and served
- Basic knowledge of how beer, wine, and spirits are made
- Strong communication skills; between individuals, departments, and teams
- The ability to employ systems to order/receive product, manage inventory, and control cost
- Good organizational skills and experience with technology, Google Suite, POS, E-Mail.
- Bartending — counter and floor service
- Program execution and quality control
- Service leadership and standard setting for FOH team
- Inventory Management: high-volume ordering, receiving, product/prep rotation.
- Ongoing training of new hires
– Hourly+tips-Pay is commensurate with experience
Please visit our website to apply.