- Date Posted: October 23, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-7909
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverage department is currently seeking candidates for a Bartender for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 20th.
- Responsible for mixing and serving drinks to members and guests
- Taking and placing guest orders
- Serving food and beverages
- Cleaning glasses and bar equipment, and ensuring that the bar and work areas are clean and well-stocked.
- Bartenders will work alongside the Director of Beverage, Restaurant Manager, and Sommeliers to provide a solid knowledge of wine and mixed drinks.
- Three (3) months of bartender experience in a fine-dining or high-volume environment at a high-end restaurant, resort, or private club is required.
- Applicant must complete a pre-employment background check.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older, per Montana state law. Applicant must possess the ability to lift 50 lbs.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End-of-season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on “YC Careers” at the bottom of the homepage.