- Date Posted: July 31, 2023
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida 32303
- Company: The Brass Tap
Company ContactApply Online Now
The Brass Tap
The Brass Tap – Bar Back
It’s true The Brass Tap has the best Craft Beer lineup anywhere and chef-inspired food that raises the bar on bar food. But the secret ingredient behind our success isn’t beer, it’s people! We’re a leading craft beer chain with team members who make the magic happen every day … bringing that special something that keeps guests coming back time and again.
Our Bar Backs are responsible for keeping the bar area stocked and supporting the service team. Our service team members are passionate about providing each guest with an amazing experience. Positive attitudes and teamwork are a part of The Brass Tap culture. If you love people and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then apply now! Now hiring full-time and part-time positions.
- Stock beer, wine & liquor at the bar.
- Change out beer kegs.
- Stock ice and other bar supplies.
- Wash bar glassware.
- Run drinks to tables.
- Bus tables to clear glassware and plates.
- Keep bar station and service areas clean and organized.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures.
- Complete duties without constant supervision.
- Minimum age 18 or older, based on applicable state & local requirements.
- Available to work weekend and holiday shifts.
- Ability to balance and carry multiple food and beverage items.
- Continuous standing, bending and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule.
- Paid training.
- Meal perks.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Safety and sanitation standards.
- Fun environment and team culture.